跳至主要内容

MUET-about song

 HELLO EVERYONE ! WELCOME BACK MY BLOG 👋👋

Today I'M going to talk about song ~~ song is important for me in the daily life without song i will became more stressful. How about you?👀 OKAY....Now we start! 





This the link about this song video :    https://youtu.be/xo1VInw-SKc


lyrics 👇👇
  
 Story of this song 

 Rachel Platten want to remind people and herself the means voice in our heads that keep saying we are not  good enough and that we cannot do it or to late are not actually true. You need to keep fighting and encourage that we can do it .This song are powerful and energetic for me when i feel stress in study, i will listen this song to release my stress.


How i feel it when listening this song?

When I listen to this song I always feel powerful and energetic.It makes me feel better late than never!This song always motivate and inspires me to go and do that thing without stress.Believe you could do better enough whatever if you never give up and keep fighting!Keep fighting and never give up you can achieve your dream !!





LASTLY   
   How about you? Did you listen this music before ?  How does the song make you feel ?
 











评论